Friday, July 24, 2009

Look whose stopping by in Cambridge....

If I must say so myself, we have uber awesome customers - they have their own sense of style and they come from ALL OVER and go ALL OVER! seriously...

This lovely customer is moving to Israel in a week and had to buy our FLOWER rings and even a cuppie-cake pendant - and never forget the gorgeous shirt she is modeling for us...she has created a blog about her move to Israel - and I hope to keep in touch with her - LOVE HER !!
Becky (from Toronto) and Jodi (from NYC) - these girls totally made my day! They came from Lesley College (which is down the block from us toward the Porter Square T stop. First of all, they oooh'd and aaah'd as they went thru the store (kinda the same sounds the employees make too). Jodi bought a stunning polka dot wrap dress and the gorgeous feather headband. (ack I don't remember what they are called JODI - comment on this and let me know!) - a blue vintage pool pullover- that looked darling on her. Becky went Raspberry Beret WILD - two skirts, a top, necklace, sunglasses, feather headband, earrings..and oodles of other stuff. They promised that Friday's are going to be there day to visit the Raspberry Beret - can't wait to see them again.
Janelle, what more can you say other than that she is one beautiful girl! Makeup artist on the rise too. Her mom owns a local store close by and she lives in my town - Stoneham. Today she bought a flower ring (very popular!) and a bangle. Don't you just LOVE her hair - I love it when she comes in - she is a doll. If anyone wants to get their makeup done for an event, email me and I'll get you in touch with this talented young lady (naobunni@gmail.com)
Oh Erica from Sudbury - you are a sweetheart - and oh so cute when she said "I'm gonna wear these pants now" - I said pose and she gave us the best one yet! Don't you DARE be a stranger Erica!


Cheryl came in and bought a fabu vintage inspired hat - she promised to come in with it so we can take a picture of her !

Do you see how much fun we have at the Raspberry Beret? COME ON DOWN and JOIN US!

No comments:

Post a Comment