Sunday, March 20, 2011

Extra Extra! Bakelite Bracelet found in bathroom!

Tonight I was looking in the bathroom cubbard  for a hairbrush, when I noticed the bracelet my Dad had casually handed to me a few years ago. He had said I could  sell it or wear it. I couldn't decide what I wanted to do, so it has been traveling  around various baskets in my house since then. Until tonight when I sudddenly looked at it again and realized it was a rare 1920's bakelite bracelet!
I showed it my husband John who said, "Oh I thought maybe it was, but since you weren't taking care of it, I figured it must not be."-WHAT! (I wonder if he really did think that, or he is just thinking it now.)

I did the smell test and have been looking it up online. I found one that is similar on Ruby lane for over $200.
SWEET!
And so, since it isn't really my style-I will sell it!

No comments:

Post a Comment