Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fish net stockings: not just for hookers

I am here to praise effects of nude fishnet stockings.
They cover up all those scars from my tomboy phase, as well as the varicose vein from my childbearing phase. They also help out when you don't have a tan.
They go with everything and just leave your legs looking sexy. I have a few pairs and I buy them from our Raspberry Beret neighbor Cambridge clogs

.
The nice thing about the nude ones is that you don't really notice that they are fishnets until you look closely so you are less likely to get propostioned on your way to work.What you do in your fishnets after work is up to you!

2 comments:

  1. That's too funny. I need to get me a pair. I only have hooker-esque black ones! ;)

    xoxo

    MacKensie
    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete