Monday, February 18, 2013

Maternity Style - Print Dress


I picked up this BCBG dress in our Cambridge store to wear on Thanksgiving a couple of years ago.  It's the perfect dress for minimizing a baby bump for two reasons - the print and the hang.   


There is enough going on with the all over flowing stripe pattern that the eye isn't necessarily drawn to one area of the dress.  For my purposes, that's a good thing.  The dress has a dropped waist and a loose hang which gives me plenty of room for a growing belly.  

BCBG does make maternity clothes.  The dresses are between $120-$250.  I got this non-maternity BCBG dress for only $38 AND I'll be able to wear it well into my pregnancy and afterward.  Ha!  Got to love second hand shopping.

1 comment:

  1. i have a feeling that this is one of those dresses, on the hanger, i would never notice, but definitely find it interesting and flattering. i'm not pregnant, but storing this lesson away in the recesses of my brain to use when the time is right!

    ReplyDelete